ADVA’s principal service is to perform statutory and voluntary audits for our clients. We aim to not only meet statutory requirements whilst performing our audits, but also to provide our clients with feedback in terms of identified risks within their businesses and possible recommendations for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
We assist our clients with assessing the adequacy of their internal control system, and the monitoring of the effectiveness of the controls in place, we also make recommendations on deficiencies identified within the system. We also assists with the implementation of good corporate governance and effective risk management.
We perform the following assurance services:
- Independent reviews (As per the requirements of the new Companies Act of 2008);
- Due diligence investigations; and
- Agreed upon procedures investigations (Special reports)
ADVA is a registered tax practitioner as per the requirements of the Tax Administration Act, 2011 through Corniel de Villiers.
The firm performs a myriad of taxation services which include but is not limited to the following:
- Return completion and submission (All tax types);
- Vat calculations, submissions and reconciliations;
- PAYE submissions and reconciliations;
- Income tax planning;
- Estate duty calculations and planning;
- Tax clearance certificates;
- SARS disputes and audits;
- SARS registrations & Info management
We assist in maintaining our clients’ accounting records on a monthly basis. We make use of Pastel Partner to provide our client with a final trial balance at each month-end, as well as at year-end.
There is no limitation on the type of accounting services we perform. ADVA is flexible to ensure we work and report according to the needs of each client.
We have worked and is proficient on most accounting software packages.
We perform the following accounting services:
- Preparation of Annual Financial and Management statements;
- Monthly management reporting (Client specific);
- Budgeting & Forecasting;
- All types of reconciliation work;
- Perform the role of Finance Manager;
- Company valuations;
- Financial modeling
We provide the following secretarial services to our clients:
- Registration of new companies;
- Completion and submission of annual returns;
- Keeping shareholder and directors’ registers;
- Changes to company information i.e. Name, directors, addresses etc.;
- Minutes of meetings;
- Registration and amendments of trusts.